Lecture notes in statistics, New York. In this study, estimates of missing values for bilinear time series models with normally distributed innovations were derived by minimizing the h-steps-ahead dispersion error. For comparison purposes, missing value estimates based on artificial neural network ANN and exponential smoothing EXP techniques were also obtained.
Higher Order Moments, Spectral and Bispectral Density Functions for INAR(1)
Simulated data was used in the study. In each sample, artificial missing observations were created at data positions 48, and and estimated using these methods.
- Principles of Syntactic Reconstruction.
- Tintin and The Picaros (The Adventures of Tintin 23)!
- Introduction to Bispectral Analysis and.
University of Paris South and the Mathematisch Cen trum. Ams terdam. Skriv anmeldelse.
Robustness of Forecasting for Autoregressive Time Series with Bilinear Distortions
Betal med gavekort her. Om Introduction to Bispectral Analysis and The theory of time series models has been well developed over the last thirt,y years.
- Historic Preservation in the USA.
- Concepts and tools for nonlinear time series modelling - Munich Personal RePEc Archive.
- Psychonavigation: Techniques for Travel Beyond Time.
- Single Point of Failure: The 10 Essential Laws of Supply Chain Risk Management;
- Comparative Analysis of Linear and Bilinear Time Series Models;
- The Politics of Hollywood Cinema: Popular Film and Contemporary Political Theory;
- Tata Subba Rao - Wikipedia!
ARKs anbefalinger. Det finnes ingen vurderinger av dette produktet. Tips en venn.
Mottakers e-postadresse:. Din e-postadresse:.
Springer New York.